Rules for visitors
Operator: Chodník korunami stromov s.r.o.
With registered office at Hviezdoslavovo námestie 16, 811 02 Bratislava
Company ID: 50 862 839, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, File reg. no. 119317/B.
Every visitor is obliged to get acquainted with the Rules for Visitors upon entering the Forest Kingdom and to observe them at all times.
Public playground in accordance with the standard STN – EN 1176 ed.2 :
The Forest Kingdom Bachledka, Tatranská Lomnica 14741, 059 60 Vysoké Tatry:
1. The visit to the Forest Kingdom is only possible during opening hours, and only with a valid ticket. The tickets to the Forest Kingdom can be purchased only on the day of the visit.
2. Children under the age of 14 are only allowed to enter the Forest Kingdom if accompanied by an adult.
3. The safety and behavior of children is the responsibility of their parent, legal guardian, other authorized person, or an adult accompanying or supervising the children.
4. The entry to the Forest Kingdom and use of attractions and game sets and elements are at the sole responsibility of the visitor.
5. The visitor acknowledges that the operator is entitled to inspect the visitor’s luggage before entering the Forest Kingdom or during visitor’s visit to the Forest Kingdom for dangerous objects endangering the safety, health or life of other visitors or animals. The visitor is obliged to open their luggage upon request and show its contents. The visitor whose luggage contains objects that could endanger safety, health or life of other visitors or animals will not be let in the Forest Kingdom or will be asked to leave the Forest Kingdom without the right to compensation.
6. The visitor is obliged to report any accident that has taken place in the Forest Kingdom to the operator of the Forest Kingdom at the cash desk immediately after its occurrence. The operator of the Forest Kingdom is not responsible for injuries caused as a result of neglect or lack of supervision over persons entrusted to the custody of the visitor during the visit.
7. The operator is not responsible for items stored in the premises of the Forest Kingdom
8. Smoking is prohibited in the Forest Kingdom. Smoking is only allowed in areas reserved and marked by the operator for this purpose.
9. It is prohibited to:
- stay in the Forest Kingdom outside opening hours;
- enter the Forest Kingdom with animals (special animal crates where visitors can leave their animals during their visit to the Kingdom of the Forest are placed at the entrance);
- enter the Forest Kingdom on roller skates, scooters, bicycles;
- enter areas that are not intended for visitors;
- lean over safety railings or other safety barriers placed on elevated areas of individual attractions or game elements of the Forest Kingdom;
- damage and pollute areas, facilities, equipment, attractions, game elements, trees and shrubs (damage also means breaking tree branches);
- litter and dispose of items outside the designated areas;
- dispose of garbage outside designated areas;
- start a fire and handle open flames;
- feed the animals using own feed and enter their designated areas;
- carry dangerous objects that may endanger safety, life or health of other visitors (e.g. knives, other weapons, objects that can be used as weapons, explosives, etc.);
10. In case of illegal conduct, violation of regulations and the Rules for Visitors, the employee of the operator is entitled to expel the visitor from the Forest Kingdom without the right to compensation as well as not to allow the visitor without the right to compensation. The operator is entitled to take other measures it may deem necessary.
11. Attractions and game elements in the Forest Kingdom:
- individual attractions and game elements in the Forest Kingdom are intended for adults and children from the age of 3, unless a different age limit is set for individual attractions or game elements. Children under the age of 14 are entitled to use attractions or game elements only when supervised by an adult responsible for the child;
- when using attractions and game elements in the Forest Kingdom, visitors are obliged to respect obvious constructional properties of each attraction and individual game elements, especially load-bearing capacity, as well as take into account their own physical abilities and health. People with disabilities shall reconsider entering the attractions and game elements in view of the type and degree of their disability;
- if the surface of the attractions and game elements in the Forest Kingdom is frozen or slippery, or if defects are found on the attractions, visitors are strictly prohibited to use these;
- in hot weather, the surface of some game elements may heat up to extreme temperatures – danger of burns! Visitors (including the person supervising the child) are obliged to check the surface temperature of elements in advance and not to use the game element or forbid the child from using it if the surface of elements is too hot;
- it is forbidden to use attractions and game elements that are visibly damaged or in a condition that prevents their use;
- it is forbidden to consume food and drinks when using attractions and game elements;
- adults accompanying children visiting the Forest Kingdom shall bear full responsibility for children using attractions and game elements. The operator is not responsible for injuries suffered by visitors due to non-compliance with the provisions of the Rules for Visitors, neglect, lack of caution, overestimation of physical abilities or failure to supervise a minor;
- when using attractions and game elements in the Forest Kingdom, visitors are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. For security reasons, it is advisable not to enter the Forest Kingdom with a wristwatch and jewelry. Should you or a minor you are supervising have a long hair, please, use a scrunchie (or any equivalent hair accessory) to put your/ or minor’s hair up, otherwise hair may get caught in game elements. The operator is not responsible for the loss or damage of clothing, footwear, watches, jewelry or other parts of clothing when using attractions and game elements;
- in case of a sudden change of weather (storm, strong winds, etc.), visitors are obliged to follow the instructions of the operator’s employees, in particular they are obliged to leave the attractions and game elements when asked.
12. Bachledka Ski & Sun, including attractions such as the Treetops Walk and the Forest Kingdom, is not liable for damages caused by force majeure, natural conditions, weather, fault of the injured party or a third party for which the center is not responsible, including an unintentional power outage lasting continuously for less than 2 hours, as well as for any inconvenience independent of the conduct of the center.
13. Visitors acknowledge that video and audio recordings may be made by the operator at various events taking place at the Forest Kingdom and hereby give their consent to such recordings to be made. Visitors agree to the publication of photographs taken in the Forest Kingdom featuring themselves on the websites www.kralovstvolesa.sk and www.facebook.com/kralovstvolesa, or to the use and dissemination of these photographs for advertising and promotional purposes of the operator as well as for other purposes. Visitors are obliged to clearly express their disagreement with photos or videos being taken/ made of themselves and notify their decision to the operator in writing before entering the Forest Kingdom.
14. . The operator hereby informs visitors that the area of the cash desk of the Forest Kingdom is monitored by CCTV system with videos being recorded. The video will be used only in the event that the property of visitors or the operator is lost, stolen or damaged or for another similar purpose. In such a case, the video will be handed over to the relevant state authority, in particular the Slovak Armed Forces.
15. Further information on the rights of visitors under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on personal data protection can be found at https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/.
16. The rights and obligations of visitors and the operator not regulated by these Rules of Visiting are governed primarily by the Civil Code of the Slovak Republic, as amended, and current legislation of the Slovak Republic.
Consumer dispute resolution
In the event of a dispute between the operator and the visitor-consumer which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the visitor-consumer may submit a proposal for out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to a designated out-of-court consumer disputes settlement body, which include:
In emergency, call:
112 – European emergency number
155 – Rescue Service
158 – Police
150 – Firefighters
Rules for Visitors were issued on 30.06.2021
Rules for Visitors entered into force on 01.07.2021